Operator Safety Training
Crane and Rigging Safety Training
BEB Material Handling Safety Division offers one of the most complete crane and rigging training in the country that covers crane safety training, rigging training, crane operator certification, and crane inspections. Training sessions are held on site as well as in a classroom setting.
- Crane & Rigging Personnel
- Site supervision
- Lift director
- Crane operator
- Signal person
- Rigging Equipment
- Below hook lifting devices
- All sling types
- All rigging hardware
- Crane Equipment
- Mobile Types: Rough terrain, truck mounted telescoping, industrial telescoping
- Overhead types: Bridge single & double, top or under running, gantry, wall mounted
- Hoists: chain, wire rope, roller chain
BEB’s Material Handling Safety Division provides OSHA recommended, on-site training aimed to help employers and employees to recognize and most importantly avoid safety hazards they may encounter when they use cranes and rigging equipment.
Call us at 866-906-4222 or complete the form below to get started on implementing a comprehensive training program for your business.