Operator Safety Training
OSHA Safety Training Courses
Can you afford the cost of an accident? Damage to your products, facility and lift trucks? An OSHA violation?
If you can’t afford the risks mentioned above, BEB’s Material Handling Safety Training Division has solutions developed just for you. We offer on-site, customized equipment safety training courses unique to your facility, operations and training requirements.
Whether you have problems at one location or across the country, we offer OSHA safety training compliant programs, aimed at improving operator performance, while reducing accidents, incidents and damage to industrial equipment, facilities and products.
Training Class Offerings
We offer a long list of training courses designed to provide in-depth knowledge and awareness for a variety of industrial equipment, including:
- Forklift Training including Telehandlers and Rough Terrain Vehicles
- Aerial Lift Training including Scissor Lifts and Telescoping Boom Lifts
- Railcar Mover Training for Trackmobile, Shuttlewagon and Rail King
- Crane and Rigging including Operator and Supervisor Training
- Rigging Equipment Training
- Crane Equipment including Mobile, Overhead and Hoist Training
For a full list of the equipment for which we offer training, view our Class Brochure (PDF opens in a new window)
Included In Each Training Class
- Written test covering equipment, work site and company applications
- Hands-on evaluation of each operator with all applicable equipment
- Wall certificates and wallet-sized certification cards for all graduates
- Complete list of participants, test scores and missed questions
- Easy to understand illustrations and explanations of the regulations
- Answers to all material handling safety questions
- Follow-up consultation, post training
For a full list of the information covered in each training course, view our Topics Covered Brochure (PDF opens in a new window)
Call us at 866-906-4222 or complete the form below to get started on implementing a comprehensive training program for your business.